What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A provider of MetaTrader Expert Advisors for Alpari, FXDD, PFG, FXCM, Alpari, FxPro, Mig, IamFX, IBFX, MB Trading, and ATC
- The system follows a strict entry and exit strategy and depending on the settings you can expect about 1 to 7 trades a week per currency pair.
- Having a VPS (Virtual Private Server) is another helpful advantage that will allow you to run your Expert Advisor 24/7
- This EA specializes in trying to find trend reversals in the range of 50 to 500 pips
- An average trade time may last anywhere from 1 to 72 hours
- Excels extremely well when used in trending style markets
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. MetaTrader Programming Expert Advisor scores 70.12/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.mtprogramming.com/expertadvisors.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $275.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mtprogramming.com you’ll also be taken through to mtprogramming.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)